Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yawning a lot while tapping
11-25-2012, 05:47 PM,
Yawning a lot while tapping
Hello everyone,

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

I am currently on Day 6 of tapping.

I have been doing 4 videos a day. Only one day I only did 1 video.

But wiill try my best I do 4 a day to get maximum results.

One issue i am facing is I cannot repeat Erika's words verbally when I am tapping because tapping is causing me to yawn a lot.

In my entire life I have not yawned so much.

Initially i thought may be I was tired thats why i am yawning.

However, I have been tapping after drinking coffee, and I feel very active and alert with coffee but once I start tapping I start yawning a lot.

Due to my yawning I cannot verbally repeat Erika's words all the time when tapping. ( i am repeating in my head)

I dont know how this is going to affect the results?

I do feel more relaxed after tapping.

Good Luck to everyone in their journey.

Sincerely,

Funguy
11-26-2012, 10:00 AM,
RE: Yawning a lot while tapping
Hi Funguy,

The yawning is a good sign. It means you are getting shifts at the subconscious level.

I do think it's more powerful to repeat the words out loud. I used to do my tapping silently with the words in my mind only. When I started recording videos and saying the words out loud, the results got more powerful.

So just do the best you can with saying the words in spite of the yawning.

cheers,
Erika Awakening
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
11-29-2012, 04:51 AM,
Hi All,

I've also noticed that I would yawning during the tapping session as well. My yawns are short.
Erika thanks for the insight and clarification.
03-01-2013, 09:55 AM,
I have similliar experience, a yawning shows up when tapping and adressing the right issues. But it seems at my case it is appearing more in certaing stages of tapping/healing (I was yawning a lot 2 years ago when tapping, not so much now) or that it is connected with releasing particular emotions, eg. anger, like when tapping sadness can stimulate production of tears.
03-02-2013, 02:34 PM,
I still yawn a lot when I create a really powerful video. I always see it as a good sign and likely that a miracle is about to show up ... Smile
- Erika Awakening, Founder of Holistic Belief Reprogramming, an Advanced version of Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT tapping)

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com
01-13-2017, 05:38 AM,
Hello! I'm sorry, that is not the topic! I really like your forum! Thank you, I'm with you)
11-25-2017, 07:49 AM,
So much useful information. I am very glad that I joined you!
12-01-2017, 02:37 PM,
(11-25-2017, 07:49 AM)Desy202 Wrote: So much useful information. I am very glad that I joined you!

Glad you are here!

TAPsmarter.com
ErikaAwakening.com